David is counsel to the firm. He is an experienced litigator and specializes in complex commercial matters. David’s work in private practice includes several years in Moscow with international law firms, four years as litigation counsel for a major bank, and eight years as a solo practitioner. David has appeared in numerous federal and state trial and appellate courts, and before mediators and arbitrators on a wide variety of commercial litigation matters.
David graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2000. He holds an M.A. in History from Georgetown University (1996) and a B.A. in History and Russian Area Studies from Macalester College (1991). David is fluent in French and Russian and also speaks some Italian and Hebrew. He is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey.
- B.A., 1991, Macalester College
- M.A., 1996, Georgetown University
- J.D., 2000, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Fluent in French and Russian
- Proficient in Italian and Hebrew