- Representation of commercial lender in multi-party dispute over default and negligence.
- Representation of commercial entity wrongly accused of loan default.
- Representation of Managing Director of major investment bank in FINRA arbitration and related investigation.
- Representation of Argentine investment fund in matter involving “reverse repo” transaction arising from Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
- Representation of investor in putative class action brought by MF Global Commodities customers, whose losses total approximately $1 billion.
- Representation of commercial borrower in “bet-the-company” dispute against lender seeking to seize all of its assets.
- Representation of former Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce executive in $12 million compensation dispute.
- Representation of finance professionals at major Wall Street institutions to negotiate departure packages.
« Return to main Practice Area page.