- Representation of real estate developer in multiple state actions brought by claimants seeking tens of millions of dollars.
- Representation of former Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce executive in $12 million compensation dispute.
- Representation of former Chinese national in SEC investigation concerning failed tender offer.
- Representation of private lender in dispute with high-profile artist for non-payment of debt.
- Representation of real estate financier in multi-party actions in federal and state courts concerning $140 million real estate transaction tainted by alleged fraud.
- Obtained New York judgment in excess of $31 million against Texas-based defendants on behalf of our clients, a defrauded individual and investment fund.
- Defense of former Goldman Sachs investment banker in criminal investigation for violating parole following money-laundering conviction.
- Representation of hedge fund executive in suit against global law firm for gross negligence.
- Representation of attorney in $2 million federal dispute arising out of September 11th World Trade Center attacks.
« Return to main Practice Area page.