- Representation of Credit Lyonnais and Consortium de Realisation in multibillion-dollar civil lawsuit stemming from acquisition of high-yield securities from failed California insurance company.
- Representation of Indian consulting firm in dispute with New York investment fund.
- Representation of Chinese businessman in connection with Securities and Exchange Commission investigation into aborted tender offer.
- Representation of businessman in grand jury investigation regarding sale of counterfeit automobile parts.
Provided pre-litigation counseling for benefit of Iraqi Government in connection with investigation into kickback schemes arising out of United Nations Oil-for-Food program.
- Representation of British university in dispute with U.S.-based students arising from alleged failure to provide adequate post-graduate curriculum.
- Obtained and enforced judgments in multiple jurisdictions on behalf of victimized U.S. subsidiary of Turkish conglomerate headquartered in Luxembourg.
- Representation of Argentine investment fund in matter involving “reverse repo” transaction arising from Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
- Advised Israeli lender regarding available remedies against defaulting borrower of seven-figure loan.
- Advised major United Nations vendor over dispute with New York merchant.
« Return to main Practice Area page.